The lipid layer is the outer layer of the film lacrymathe that prevents the evaporation of the latter. If the lipid layer is disturbed by, among others, a work to the screen or prolonged fatigue, the tear fluid evaporates too quickly. In 80% of cases, it is the cause of the dry eye.
Lipomyst is based on an innovative technology to liposomes in order to restore the deficiency of the lipid layer.
Who is it for?
- You suffer from dryness or eye strain?
- You are not a fan of eye drops?
- You would rather opt for a solution more simple and faster to treat your dry eye?
Try Opticalmax Lipomyst and experience this new solution for hydration for dry or tired eyes!
- Apply Lipomyst on the closed eyes at a distance of 10 cm.
- 1 to 2 sprays are enough for instant relief for a period of up to 4 hours.
- Safe Application several times per day.
- Can be used with the wearing of contact lenses.
- Can be used with makeup, but it is necessary to respect a distance of 20 cm.
- Soy lecithin
- Sodium chloride
- Of vitamin A Palmitate
- Vitamin E
- Purified water
Properties of the product:
- Spray eye to be applied on the eyelids CLOSED.
- Can be used anywhere and at any time without having to use a mirror.
- Can be used in the presence of contact lenses and makeup.
- Repairs the lipid layer disrupted tear film, one of the main causes of dry eye.