Symptomatic treatment of pain and fever.
Adults and children > 11 years
- 1 to max. 2 tablets per dose, to be repeated if necessary after 4 to 6 hours.
- Min. 4 h. between 2 doses.
- Dose max.: 8 tablets per 24 hours.
The administration of 4 g paracetamol per day should be limited to 4 weeks. For a longer duration of treatment, the daily dosage will be limited to 3 g per day.
Adaptation of the dose
- Creatinine clearance > 50 ml/min: time interval of 4 hours min. between 2 doses.
- Creatinine clearance between 10 and 50 ml/min: time interval of 6 hours min. between 2 doses.
- Creatinine clearance < 10 ml/min: time interval of 8 hours min. between 2 doses.
- Do not exceed 3 g of paracetamol per day.
An adaptation of the dose is also indicated in cases of alcoholics with chronic.
Mode of administration
- Dissolve the tablets in a glass of water.