The current circumstances of life seek still more of our attention, our concentration and are continually appeal to our memory.
At every moment of the day, whether one be a teenager or adult, our brain uses a variety of sophisticated capabilities known under the name of \"COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS\".
Support blood circulation and protecting against free radicals are important in order to preserve these faculties.
Some plants can contribute to the maintenance of normal cognitive functions.
Ginkgo biloba is involved in :
- the maintenance of memory and preservation of cognitive functions (for example, aids in the maintenance of attention during a short period of time and during times of stress).
- to a normal blood circulation, as associated with mental performance and responsiveness.
- to retain and recall certain facts
- to maintain a good mental balance and nervous.
The root extract of Panax ginseng, helps to stay alert and to support memory and cognitive functions.
Vitamin E and selenium protect against free radicals.
1 tablet per day, in the morning or at noon.
Mémovital contains a standardized extract of Gingko biloba (leaves). Consult your doctor in case of taking simultaneous of anticoagulants.
As a precaution, Mémovital is not recommended for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
Dietary supplement Do not exceed the recommended daily
Box of 60 film-coated tablets.
Each tablet of Mémovital contains
· 60 mg of a standardized extract of Ginkgo biloba L. 24% glycosides flavonoïques and 6% of terpene lactones
· 100 mg of extract of Panax ginseng standardized to 10% ginsenosides
· from yeast selenium equivalent to 35 µg selenium
· vitamin E equivalent to 5 mg of D-alpha-tocopherol.