Turmeric (Curcuma longa) as a phytosome of curcuminoids helps maintain joints supple. In addition, it contributes to the internal purification and improves the resistance of the organism.
The process patented phytosome
The traditional plant extracts are a rich source of phytonutrients important and synergistic. Unfortunately, many of these active substances are assimilated with difficulty by the body. The way more revolutionary in order to benefit optimally from a lower dose, but nonetheless bearable, is the use of phytosomes. The production of phytosomes is done according to a patented method of combining a plant extract with phosphatidylcholine contained in the soy (also called soya lecithin).
That has CurcuPhyt so special?
- Preparing a very stable base of curcumin, a physiologically active at a low dose, that you can use with peace of mind
- Bioavailability optimal curcumin through binding to phosphatidylcholine from soy, using the process patented phytosome
- Contains a natural complex of curcuminoids: 75% curcumin, 15% demethoxycurcumin, and 10% of bisdemethoxycurcumin
- The phytosome of curcuminoids is 29 times more bioavailable as a complex non-linked
- Proven quality
2 x 1 capsule per day
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. CurcuPhyt is a dietary supplement and cannot be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of pregnancy or lactation, and concomitant use of anticoagulants.
Ingredients per capsule vegetarian
- Turmeric (curcuma longa L.) ('Meriva') phytosome 500 mg
- Turmeric (curcuma longa L.) root extract standardized to 100 mg of curcuminoids 300 mg
- Phosphatidylcholine 200 mg
Ingredients: turmeric phytosome (turmeric and phosphatidylcholine (soy)), coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), anti-caking agent (tricalcium phosphate), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), stabilizer (carraghénanes), conservative (acetate of potassium)