Vitamin C is a good antioxidant that protects cells against oxidative stress. In addition, vitamin C supports energy metabolism, improves the absorption of iron and contributes to the formation of collagen for the normal functioning of blood vessels, teeth, gums, bones, cartilage and skin. Vitamin C also contributes to the reduction of fatigue, psychological functioning, normal and normal functioning of the nervous system and the immune system.
The camu-camu and acerola are two tropical fruits that contain a very high amount of vitamin C. A 100% natural product, providing a sufficiently high dose of vitamin C may as well be proposed. The bioavailability of natural vitamin C (such as in NutriVit C) is higher than that of vitamin C, synthetic insulated, in part because the vitamin C is surrounded by bioflavonoids in the food matrix.
What is this preparation based on vitamin C of the range \"Synergy\" so special?
- Vitamin C organic 100% natural
- Aqueous extracts of acerola and camu-camu, a high level of standardisation in vitamin C, a natural product
- PureWay-C is 100% natural
- Better bioavailability
1 capsule per day
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. NutriVit C is a dietary supplement and cannot be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor in case of pregnancy or breast-feeding.
Ingredients per capsule vegetarian
- Camu-camu (Myrciaria dubia) fruit extract standardized at 20% vitamin C (37,5% AR*) 150 mg
- Acerola (Malpighia glabra) fruit extract standardized to 25% vitamin C (37,5% AR*) 120 mg
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) PureWay-C® 120 mg (150% AR*)
Ingredients: Camu-camu, acerola, vitamin C, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), stabilizer (carraghénanes), conservative (acetate of potash) *AR: Dietary Reference