This natural product contains a blend of plants proven, BCPS, extracts of grape seed and quercetin pure.
What is it that makes Respicum so special ?
- The quality of Pantescal® (a blend of caper, olive leaves, black currant and panax ginseng is scientifically proven
- Pantescal® contains a guaranteed 10% to 12% of total polyphenols content, expressed as luteolin 7-O-glucoside)
- Synergy with the vitamin a supplements of quercetin, bromelain, MUTUAL funds and vitamins C, B3 and D3
- Cholecalciferol, the most active form of vitamin D from a physiological point of view
6-10 years: 1 X 2 capsules per day between meals from 10 years old: 1 to 2 X 2 capsules per day between meals.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Respicum is a dietary supplement and cannot be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor in case of pregnancy or lactation and in case of concomitant use of treatment against the diabetes.
- P antescal (plants blend : Caper (Capparis Spinosa) bud extract, Olive (Olea Europaea L.) leaf extract, white currant black (Ribes Nigrum) leaf extract, Ginseng ( Panax Ginseng ) root extract ) 300 mg
- Quercetin 100 mg
- Bromelain 50 mg
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) 45 mg (56,25% AR*)
- BCP grape (Vitis Vinifera L.) seed extract 30 mg
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid) 10 mg (62,5% AR*)
- Vitamin D3 (cholécalciferol) 5 mcg (400 IU) (100% AR*)
Ingredients: Pantescal, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), quercetin, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), bromelain, vitamin C, OCP (grape), sweetener (maltodextrin), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), vitamin B3, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), stabilizer (carraghénanes), conservative (acetate of potassium), vitamin D3 *AR: Dietary Reference