Taken at a dose of 10 mg per day, the monacolin K, which comes from the red rice fermented, helps maintain a healthy cholesterol level. The red rice is fermented rice on which a-type yeast Monascus developed. The yeast Monascus using rice as a nutrient medium (rice fermented) and releases a pigment of purple color during this process.
By what characteristics Cholesteril stands out there other preparations?
- Red rice fermented from top-quality, original organic
- The citrinin (a mycotoxin) is not detectable
- Contains only rice, non-genetically modified (non-GMO)
- Additional synergy between the phytosterols, unsaturated fatty acids and a \"full spectrum\" of monacolines
- Contains 5 mg of monacolin K per capsule, 2 capsules are sufficient to maintain a healthy cholesterol level.
2 capsules during lunch or before bedtime
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Cholesteril is a dietary supplement and cannot be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
This product is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, children, and adolescents, people over 70 years of age, people with liver problems, kidney or muscle, people taking medicines that can give rise to interactions (e.g. cholesterol lowering drugs), for people intolerant to statins. In case of doubt, please seek the advice of your doctor or your pharmacist.
Ingredients per capsule vegetarian
Red rice fermented standardized to 5 mg of the monacolin-K 525 mg
Ingredients: red rice fermented, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), stabilizer (carraghénanes), conservative (acetate of potassium)