Cod Liver Oil contains a high concentration of vitamin A and vitamin D as well as omega 3 essential fatty acids, namely EPA & the DHA.
Vitamin A contributes to normal metabolism of iron and the normal function of the immune system. In addition, vitamin A contributes to maintain the good condition of mucous membranes, skin and vision. Vitamin D also contributes to normal functioning of the immune system and the maintenance of bones, teeth and muscle function normal.
The two omega-3 fatty acids, the DHA & EPA contribute to normal heart function, provided you take at least 250 mg EPA+DHA per day. Taken in a daily dose of 250 mg, the DHA helps maintain healthy brain function and vision.
Why choose this cod liver oil (Cod Liver Oil)?
- The sophisticated production process preserves the vitamins present in the fish oil
- Cod from the pristine waters surrounding the Arctic and fished in a sustainable manner(certification Friend of the Sea)
- Fish oil 100% natural, rich in vitamin A, vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids such du'a of EPA and DHA
- Aroma and flavour-neutral
- Addition of vitamins A and D
1 to 2 capsules per day
In case of concomitant use of anticoagulants and Cod Liver Oil in higher doses (> 4 capsule/ day), the follow-up to the risk of bleeding is recommended.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Cod Liver Oil is a dietary supplement and cannot be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding. This food supplement is not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Ingredients per capsule flexible
- Liver oil moreu standardized to 80 mg of EPA and 120 mg DHA) 1000 mg
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) 418 mcg (52,3% AR*)
- Vitamin D (cholécalciferol) 5 mcg (100% AR*)
Ingredients: liver oil moreu, coating (gelatin of the fish), stabiliser (glycerol), colour (chlorophyll), vitamin A, vitamin D *AR: Dietary Reference