The green tea contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress, helps to strengthen the natural defenses, supports the weight loss, is good for cholesterol & circulation, improves memory & concentration, provides more energy, physical & mental, and contributes to optimal protection of the skin and the body.
Why people who care about quality choose Ultra Green Tea?
- Contains green tea leaves of the highest quality
- Green tea is strictly controlled on the presence of pesticides and heavy metals
- That the extraction of water without the use of toxic solvents
- Contains at least 45% of EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) per capsule vegetarian
- 1 capsule contains the active ingredients in about 5 cups of green tea
- Very low in caffeine
2 times 1 capsule per day
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Ultra Green Tea is a dietary supplement and cannot be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Contains caffeine, not recommended for children and pregnant women (6.2 mg of caffeine per capsule = 12,4 mg of caffeine per recommended daily dose).
Ingredients per capsule vegetarian
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (Sunphenon)standardized ? 90% of total polyphenols, ? 45% EGCG, and < 1% caffeine 620 mg
Ingredients: green tea, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), stabilizer (carraghénanes), conservative (acetate of potassium)