The vitamin B1 contributes to the normal functioning of the heart. Vitamin C contributes to healthy collagen formation for the normal functioning of blood vessels. In addition, the vitamin B1 supports the energy metabolism, while vitamin C tends to decrease the fatigue. NutriQ10 contains the oxidized form of coenzyme Q10 (coQ10) and has yet to be converted to ubiquinol (reduced form) in the body.
Why people who care about quality choose NutriQ10?
- Manufactured according to a production process patented natural
- Contains coenzyme Q10 100% natural, identical to the coenzyme Q10 produced by the body
- Taking a high dose has no impact on the production of coenzyme Q10 by the body
- Quality, extremely reliable ? coenzyme Q10 genuine Kaneka, safe use with peace of mind
- Very well comparable with the presentation in the form of oil containing lecithin
- Synergy carefully studied with vitamin B1 and vitamin C
- Has a perfect price/quality ratio
1 to 2 capsules per day
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. NutriQ10 is a dietary supplement and cannot be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor in case of pregnancy or breast-feeding.
Allergens: soy and fish
Ingredients per capsule
- Co-enzym Q10 (Kaneka Q10) 100 mg
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) 12 mg (15% AR*)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 0.6 mg (55% AR*)
In an oil matrix with lecithin (98% all-trans isomer; no cis-isomer). Kaneka Q10 is a trademark of Kaneka Co.
Ingredients: gelling (oil soy), gelatin fish (coating), coenzyme Q10 (soy), stabiliser (glycerol), vitamin C, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), stabilizer (lecithin soy), dye (chlorophyll), vitamin B1 *AR: Dietary Reference