Dressing that can absorb, bind and retain significant amounts of exudate. The risk of leakage is minimal.
Wound dressing composed of 5 layers:
- A contact layer, non-woven (non-woven) in order to prevent that the dressing does not adhere to the wound;
- A layer of dispersion, which ensures that exudate absorbed comes in a regular and homogeneous in the core;
- The kernel absorbent;
- An adhesive layer in order to maintain the position of the nucleus absorbent;
- A protective layer external to prevent leakage of exudate onto clothing and/or bedding.
The dressing Cutisorb Ultra can be applied on different types of wounds the following:
- Wound strongly to extremely exuding;
- Wounds superficial or deep;
- Infected wounds, fibrineuses or granulantes.
Indications: (pressure) ulcers, diabetic ulcers, venous leg ulcers, arterial ulcers, fistulas.