Sensodyne Deep Clean Gel relieves permanently sensitive teeth and deep cleans. Its unique formula uses the technology Foam-Boost that allows a deep cleaning and provides a feeling of freshness sustainable. It also contains fluoride to protect against cavities and removes dental plaque, in the case of brushing twice a day.
Adults and children 12 years and over :
- Brush thoroughly teeth for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and no more than 3 times per day or according to the recommendations of your dentist or doctor. Take care to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Avoid swallowing the toothpaste. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age :
- See a dentist or a doctor.
- Relief from tooth sensitivity for 24 hours in the case of brushing twice a day
- Sensodyne: the First choice of dentists for tooth sensitivity
- Cleans effectively and helps protect against cavities
- Unique technology: Foam Boost
- Toothpaste daily 75ml
If the product causes irritation, discontinue use.
Discontinue use and consult a dentist if :
- The sensitivity persists or worsens. Tooth sensitivity can be a sign of a serious problem that requires immediate care performed by a dentist.
- The pain or sensitivity still persist after 4 weeks of use.
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, other adverse Triphosphate, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-6, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharine, Limonene, CI 42090
Contains: sodium fluoride (1450 ppm)