ARTICLE 1. COMPANY
ARTICLE 2. DEFINITIONS
ARTICLE 3. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
ARTICLE 4. PURPOSE
ARTICLE 5. ORDER
ARTICLE 6. PRICES
ARTICLE 7. DELIVERY
- to the pharmacy Selfpharma SPRL within 2 hours following the acceptance of the Order, located at the following address: Place Bara 2, 1070 Brussels (this causes no delivery charges);
- by Express Delivery to a specific address in 3 hours. This option is only available for the 19 municipalities of Brussels. The delivery time can vary in case of unforeseeable circumstances (weather, strikes, etc.)
- to a collection point in 1 to 2 working days (Mondial Relay) ;
- to the address that they have indicated during the current order process within 1 to 2 working days (Bpost).
- to a collection point within 1 to 3 working days (Mondial Relay) ;
- to the address indicated when ordering within 1 to 6 working days (the post).
ARTICLE 8. PRODUCTS
ARTICLE 9. PAYMENT METHODS
- credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- online bank transfer (NETBanking)
- Refusal from the secured bank payment center or the company Worldline;
- Total or partial non-payment of an order;
- Existing dispute with the Buyer.
ARTICLE 10. WITHDRAWAL
Exceptions to right of withdrawal
In accordance with the current legislation of the Code of Economic Law (Art. VI.53 §4 and 5) and the Royal Decree of 21 January 2009 (Art.29 §6) giving instructions to pharmacists, the Buyer may not exercise the right of withdrawal on:
- The supply of products liable to deteriorate or to expire rapidly (eg baby milk) (Article VI.53 §4 of CEL);
- The supply of sealed products that cannot be returned for reasons related to the protection of health or hygiene and that have been unsealed by the Buyer after delivery (Art VI.53 §5 of CEL);
- The supply of medicines and medical devices except in case of defect or if the withdrawal decision is explicitly communicated before the sending (RD. 21/09/2009 Art.29 §6).
ARTICLE 11. CLAIMS
ARTICLE 12. LIABILITY
ARTICLE 13. WARRANTY
- either from the website Selfpharma.com via the contact form (envelope at the bottom-right side);
- or by phone from Monday to Friday (9AM to 18PM) at the following number: +32 (0) 2 520 66 55;
- or via email.
13.3 Selfpharma is recognized by the Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products (FAMHP) and is a member of the BeCommerce quality label. As a member, Selfpharma adheres to the Becommerce Code of Conduct which aims to establish the basic principles to be observed in order to provide the consumer with the necessary guarantees laying down the indispensable relationship of trust between sellers and buyers in the field of distance selling and the corresponding direct marketing.
ARTICLE 14. PERSONAL DATA
ARTICLE 15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
ARTICLE 16. COMPETENT JURISDICTION
If necessary, in the case of a persistent dispute, you will find a mediation agency on the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. It offers assistance to consumers in order to resolve disputes. You can only use this system for online shopping complaints.
In case of legal action, only the Brussels courts have jurisdiction.
ARTICLE 17. PIRACY
We only offers products that we buy from original manufacturers and their wholesalers. In case of doubt about the authenticity of the products, the consumer can find more information and advice on the website https://www.eccbelgium.be. In case of suspected counterfeiting, the consumer can always file a complaint via report