To improve gastrointestinal problems, minor infants
such as colic and diarrhea*.
Suitable for children at risk of allergy.
* Contraindications :
- Galactosemia (trace residual amounts of galactose as possible.)
- Allergy to cow's milk treated by the Alfaré.
- All metabolic diseases requiring a special diet.
- L. reuteri (DSM 17938) reduces the crying time was 74 % after 1 week (1) in children with colic.
- In the framework of the diarrhea, the ESPGHAN (2) recommends that in most
cases an infant formula containing lactose with probiotics
that can reduce the duration and intensity of the symptoms.
Glucose syrup, lactose, palm olein, whey protein, rapeseed oil low in erucic acid, coconut oil, sunflower oil, calcium chloride, fish oil, L-arginine, acidifier: citric acid, vegetable oil from mortierella alpina, magnesium chloride, L-histidine, bitartrate choline, L-tyrosine, vitamin C, taurine, inositol, nucleotides, ferrous sulphate, L-carnitine, zinc sulfate, pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin E, culture (Bifidobacterium lactis*), vitamin A, copper sulphate, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, folic acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
* min 107 cfu/g