- The active substance is levocetirizine (as hydrochloride). Each tablet contains 5 mg of dihydrochloride of levocetirizine, which is equivalent to 4.2 mg of levocetirizine.
- The other ingredients are : microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate (core) and hypromellose (E464), titanium dioxide (E171) and macrogol 400 (coating).
Levocetirizine EG is an anti-allergic. It is used to treat symptoms associated with allergic conditions such as chronic urticaria.
Never take Levocetirizine EG
- if you are allergic to levocetirizine, any other related substance, or any of the other ingredients contained in this medicine.
- if you suffer from severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance below 10 ml/min)
- if your doctor has informed(e) an intolerance to some sugars, contact before taking this medicine.