Alline Procap Trenker 180 Capsules
Nutrimagnesium Synergy 60 comprimés NutrisanNutrisan
Magnesium plays a role in cell division, the synthesis of normal proteins, energy metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system and muscles. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance and the maintenance of bones and teeth, normal as well as psychological functioning normal and reduction of fatigue.
The bioavailability of organic forms of magnesium (as in NutriMagnesium) is superior to that of the forms as well as inorganic (magnesium oxide, for example). The glycerophosphate of magnesium is fat-soluble, whereas the bisglycinate magnesium can be assimilated while remaining partially intact (without action of digestive enzymes).
What is this preparation of the magnesium of the range \"synergy\" so special?
- Organic forms of well assimilated magnesium
- Alfalfa and nettles from agriculture 100% biological supply co-factors, synergistic, enzymes and other phytonutrients
- Alfalfa and nettles are freeze-dried \"fresh\" in order to preserve the enzymatic activity
- The powder jets of alfalfa and nettles is the subject of microbiological tests in-depth
- Mixture of fruit brings an additional synergy
1 to 3 tablets per day
Seek the advice of your doctor and/or pharmacist. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. NutriMagnesium is a dietary supplement and cannot be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor in case of pregnancy or breast-feeding.
Ingredients per tablet
- Magnesium (citrate, malate, bisglycinate and glycérphosphate) 150 mg (40% AR*)
- Alfalfa common (Medicago sativa) leaf, fresh freeze-dried 100 mg
- Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf, fresh freeze-dried 50 mg
- Blend from fruit: grape (Vitis vinifera L.), pomegranate (Punica granatum L.), and blueberry common (Vaccinium myrtillus L.), blueberry shrubs (Vaccinium corymbosum L.), cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Aiton), strawberry (Fragaria × ananassa (Duchesne ex Weston) Duchesne ex Rozier) and raspberry (Rubus idaeus L.) 16 mg
Ingredients: bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), magnesium, sweetener (maltodextrin), alfalfa, common stinging nettle, bulking agent (rice starch), emulsifier (dibehenate glycerol), coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), grape, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), pomegranate, bilberry common blueberry shrubs, cranberry, strawberry, raspberry. *AR: Dietary Reference