The saffron stimulates a good mood. The turmeric contributes to the mental balance, and supports brain function.
What are the special features of SaffraMed?
- Contains a pure extract of pistils of crocus saffron
- The saffron is standardized to 3% crocin
- Quality scientifically proven
- Bioavailability maximum of curcumin through binding to phosphatidylcholine from soybean (process of phytosome), absorption 29-fold higher than that of curcumin is not related.
- Only forms directly active of vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and folic acid
- Organic Zinc bound with L-methionine pure for a bioavailability optimal
- Cholecalciferol, the most active form of vitamin D from a physiological point of view
1 capsule per day for at least 4 to 6 weeks
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. SaffraMed is a dietary supplement and cannot be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of concomitant use of treatment for depression, or use of anticoagulants. Do not use in case of pregnancy.
Ingredients per capsule vegetarian
- Turmeric (curcuma Longa L.) root extract phytosome contains 65 mg of phosphatidyl choline and 95 mg turmeric, of which 32 mg of curcuminoids 160 mg
- Inositol 75 mg
- Saffron (Crocus Sativus L.) extract of stigma, standardized to > 3% of crocin (30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phophate) 3 mg (214% AR*)
- Zinc (sulphate of zinc mono-L-methionine) 2 mg (20% AR*)
- Vitamin B9 ((6S)-5-méthyltetrahydro folic acid-calcium salt) 100 mcg (50% AR*)
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 75 mcg (3000% AR*)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 12 mcg (240% AR*)
Ingredients: turmeric phytosome (turmeric and phosphatidylcholine (soy)), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), inositol, saffron, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), vitamin B6, zinc, stabiliser (carraghénanes), conservative (acetate of potassium), vitamin B9, vitamin B12, vitamin D3 *AR: Dietary Reference