Vitamin C is a good antioxidant that protects cells against oxidative stress. In addition, vitamin C supports energy metabolism, improves the absorption of iron and contributes to the formation of collagen for the normal functioning of blood vessels, teeth, gums, bones, cartilage and skin. Vitamin C also contributes to the reduction of fatigue, psychological functioning, normal and normal functioning of the nervous system and the immune system.
The camu-camu and acerola are two tropical fruits that contain a very high amount of vitamin C. A 100% natural product, providing a sufficiently high dose of vitamin C may as well be proposed. The bioavailability of natural vitamin C (such as in NutriVit C Sharp) is higher than that of vitamin C, synthetic insulated, in part because the vitamin C is surrounded by bioflavonoids in the food matrix.
Why choose NutriVit C Sharp?
- A single capsule contains not less than 500 mg vitamin C
- Good and fast absorption of vitamin C
- PureWay-C® is scientifically proven
- Vitamin C 100% natural derived from the acerola, of camu-camu and PureWay-C® for greater synergy
- The entire NutriVit C Forte contains not less than 500 mg vitamin C
1 capsule per day
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. NutriVit C Forte is a food supplement and cannot be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor in case of pregnancy or breast-feeding. People with kidney problems must not consume more than 200 mg of vitamin C per day due to, among others, the risk of hyperoxalémie
Ingredients per capsule vegetarian
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) PureWay-C® 455 mg (569% AR*)
- Acerola (Malpighia glabra) fruit extract standardized to 25% vitamin C (31,25% AR*) 100 mg
- Camu-camu (Myrciaria dubia) vruchtextract gestandaardiseerd op 20% vitamin C (25% RA*) 100 mg
Ingredients: vitamin C, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), acerola, camu-camu, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), stabilizer (carraghénanes), conservative (acetate of potash) *AR: Dietary reference