The dressing is transparent Curapor® is a surgical dressings consisting of a film impermeable to water and breathable.
Film support :
- 100 % polyurethane
- adhesive polyacrylate that is gentle to the skin (without rosin or derivatives of rosin).
Pad wound-healing :
- Layer absorbent viscose/polyester,
- layer contact with the wound, polyester/polyethylene.
- to support sterile postoperative wounds, accidental injuries, and small cuts and abrasions
- in minimally invasive surgery
- to protect against secondary infections
- as protection in the shower and when swimming
- transparent and waterproof
- impermeable to bacteria
- resistant to common disinfectants
- safe grip and adjusted
- allows for removal without pain or residue
- low risk of adherence to the wound