Alline Procap Trenker 180 Capsules
EstroBalance Mangue Funciomed Poudre 644g
Ultra Glycem X Funciomed Poudre 700g
Epitact Orthese Corrective H.v. Nuit lEpitact
To limit the development of hallux valgus while relieving the joint pain, the orthosis corrective flexible EPITACT® is when walking on all factors aggravating the deformity. It has been specially designed to fit all shoes.
You have a \"onion\" at the feet ? Whether you suffer or not, don't neglect its consequences : it must be taken care of as soon as possible to limit the negative impact on other joints including the knee. This is what makes the orthosis corrective hallux valgus in réaxant the big toe ! Unlike a splint hallux valgus classic, she uses during the day. Result : better support and relief of pain related to the hallux valgus when they are already present. This orthosis can be used in treatment but also in prevention to limit the development of hallux valgus, thanks to the correction of the axis of the big toe.
- Spend l?front foot in the strap.
- Encapuchonner then the big toe.
- Place the lozenge in EpitheliumTM back of the?onion
- On the first day, do not try to correct the big toe.
- For 10 days, correct gradually the big toe by pulling the device toward the?back. The device must be worn on a daily basis for optimum efficiency.
- Machine wash at 40°C in the laundry bag provided in or on the hand (without rubbing).
- Allow it to dry naturally. Do not iron.
- Big toe non-mobile.
- The product has undergone all the tests required according to the standard ISO 10993-1. If, despite this, an allergic reaction was observed, stop using the product immediately and inform the company MILLET Innovation.
- Do not use on a wound is not protected.
- Cases of people suffering from arteritis, diabetes, polyneuropathy, neuropathy of the lower limbs or varicose ulcers : never use the product on a wound, monitoring the foot during use and in case of doubt, seek the advice of your doctor or chiropodist.
Silicone Gels. Fabric polyamide elastane.