Cream Instead Soothing DermoPure of Eucerin
Soothes and moisturizes the skin under medical treatment against acne
Moisturizing care for skin and acne-prone skin that helps to relieve the side effects of treatment antiacnéiques. This moisturizer intense non-oily texture soothes skin irritations, reduces feelings of tightness and helps you regain control over your skin and acne-prone skin demanding.
- Use care every day, in the morning and/or evening, as often as necessary
- Apply an amount the size of a pea on the skin on the face thoroughly cleaned (try the Cleansing Gel DermoPure of Eucerin)
- Make penetrate by massaging gently
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Then, apply a sunscreen appropriate, as the Cream-Gel Sun Oil Control Dry SPF30 or 50+ of Eucerin, to prevent the appearance of pigmentation problems on the skin and acne-prone skin
- Cream Instead Soothing DermoPure of Eucerin works really well as a makeup base
fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, non-greasy
This moisturizer intense, non-greasy texture helps to soothe these symptoms /
Ceramides strengthen the protective barrier of the skin and reduces the loss transepidermal water ;
the SymSitive* relieves irritation, such as burning and tingling, directly to the source ;
and thehas Licochalcone A helps to reduce redness. The formula helps to regain control on the skin and acne-prone skin demanding and provides softness and suppleness from the first application. Cream Instead Soothing DermoPure of Eucerin can also be used during pregnancy.
*Registered trademark of Symrise AG, Germany
Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Squalane, Tapioca Starch, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Ceramide NP, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol (Trans-Isomer), Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.