Used as complementary treatment of rhinitis and sinusitis.
Adults : 1-2 sprays in each nostril, 3 to 5 times per day.
Children and adolescents 6-18 years of age : 1-2 sprays in each nostril, 3 to 5 times per day.
Children 2-5 years : 1 spray in each nostril, 3 to 4 times per day.
- Possible use during pregnancy and lactation after consulting a doctor
- Approved for use in children from 2 years old
- During each application, apply the recommended dose in each nostril. For reasons of hygiene, it is recommended not to share the same sprayer with other people.
- Relief of symptoms of rhinitis and sinusitis
- Does not contain vasoconstrictors
- Duration of treatment is unlimited
- Not habit-forming
- No known interactions with other medications
Euphorbia resinifera D4, Pulsatilla pratensis D2, Luffa operculata D2, Mercurius iodatus ruber D8, Mucosa nasalis suis D8, Hepar sulphur D10, Argentum nitricum D10 in Sinusitisinum D13.