- The ginger helps to digest more quickly and more efficiently.
- Lemon balm is known to calm and regulate digestion.
- Chamomile soothes and eases indigestion.
Suck 1 to 6 lozenges per day after meals.
- Pregnant women (from 4th month) : 1 to 4 lozenges per day, maximum of 3 consecutive days.
- Children from 4 years : up to 4 lozenges per day.\"
INGREDIENTS per tablet : bulking agent : sorbitol - stabilizer : beta-cyclodextrin - natural flavor : lemon - bulking agent : cellulose - anti-caking agent : silicon dioxide - acidifier : ascorbic acid - dry extract of ginger (Zingiber officinale) 20 mg - anti-caking agent : magnesium stearate - dry extract of lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) 10 mg - dry extract of chamomile (Matricaria recutita) 10 mg - natural aromas : bitter orange, cardamom, cinnamon - sweetener : steviol glycosides, sucralose.
WITHOUT MINT - SUGAR FREE (with sweetener stevia extract)
Box of 24 lozenges to suck on.
Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy.