pre-ms combines two substances of plant origin that contribute to the balance in women during the premenstrual period :
Evening primrose oil :
Evening primrose is also called \"evening primrose\", because its yellow flowers open in the evening and close in the morning.
The oil extracted from its seeds contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a fatty acid omega-6 that normally forms in the body from essential fatty acids present in the diet. It seems that among women, who suffer difficult periods prémenstruelles, the transformation of fatty acids in GLA is done wrong, which would explain some of the characteristic signs.
The essential oil of lavender :
The essential oil obtained by distillation of the flowers of lavender is a calming recognized, especially in sleep disorders, and states of nervous stress-related or accompanied by digestive symptoms.
The essential oil of lavender acts on the unpleasant sensations characteristics of the periods prémenstruelles : moodiness, stress, nervousness, irritability.
In a third of women, the premenstrual period, which starts 1 to 2 weeks before menstruation, is accompanied by a series of problems, the intensity of which can become very disturbing.
pre-ms combines two substances of vegetable origin, contributing to the balance women in the premenstrual period and helps to regulate the cycles !
- Take 1 capsule in the morning and evening, preferably at the end of the meal, from the 15th to the 28th day of the cycle or for 14 days.
- The 15th day of the cycle is located 14 days after the first day of menstruation. For more ease, use the calendars printed on the box to note the first day of your period and the first day of pre-ms .
- The box is scheduled for 3 cycles. It contains 6 blisters of 14 capsules.
- For each cycle, use two pads. Not to forget any dose, take the capsules corresponding to the days of the week printed on the blister. Always finish the 2 pads in each cycle, even if the rules are already returned.
- If you miss a shot, take 2 capsules during the next take.
- It usually takes 2 to 3 months to obtain a optimal result.
- The decision of the pre-ms may be renewed as needed and without limit of time.
Evening primrose oil (9% GLA) 750 mg
Lavender essential oil 2.5 mg
Vitamin E 10 mg
Box containing 6 blisters of 14 capsules.
Anticoagulants and antiplatelet drugs : evening primrose oil may have an anticoagulant activity.
It will, therefore, be used with caution in patients treated with these drugs.
Side effects : Although almost devoid of toxicity at the usual doses, evening primrose oil may in exceptional cases result in mild nausea, stomach pain, stomach or head, as well as minor diarrhoea.