Rich in thyme and vitamin C, the pellets Thymotabs provide a feeling of softness and soothing for the throat.
Vary the pleasures with the 3 versions without sugar :
- Thymotabs nature , the traditional taste of thyme
- Thymotabs orange , for a bit of fruity sweetness
- Thymotabs more , fortified with xylitol, for a feeling of freshness intense
In search of a pellet softening the natural taste of thyme ? Thymotabs nature is for you.
- Children from 4 to 12 years: 1 to 4 lozenges per day
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 to 8 lozenges per day
- Pregnant women: 1 to 4 lozenges per day
Let it melt the chips slowly in the mouth.
Thymotabs is compatible with homeopathy (no mint) and suitable for diabetics (no sugar).
Ingredients per lozenge : bulking Agent : sorbitol - natural Flavor : lemon - bulking Agent : cellulose - dry Extract of thyme (Thymus vulgaris) 30 mg - bulking Agent : silicon dioxide - natural Aroma : cinnamon - Vitamin C 20 mg (for 6 tablets : 120 mg, 150% RDA*) - bulking Agent : magnesium stearate - natural Flavors : vanilla, eucalyptus - Sweeteners : steviol glycosides, sucralose.
*RDA = Recommended Daily Intake.
Box of 24 lozenges to suck on.
Excessive consumption may have laxative effects.