- Thyme is an aromatic plant typical of the mediterranean regions. Since Ancient times, thyme is known for its soothing for the throat. It is mainly used to calm the irritation of the throat and the enrouements.
- In addition to the thyme, the pellets Thymotabs orange contain vitamin C, essential for strengthening the body's natural defenses against colds. The pellets Thymotabs orange are therefore ideal to combat winter ills and soothe throats irritated, congested, or enrouées.
The Thymotabs orange , arômatisées orange, help to clear and freshen the respiratory tract. Their taste is deliciously fruity and will appeal to both small and large.
Rich in thyme and vitamin C, the pellets Thymotabs orange provide a feeling of softness and soothing for the throat.
Vary the pleasures with the 3 versions without sugar :
- Thymotabs nature , the traditional taste of thyme
- Thymotabs orange , for a bit of fruity sweetness
- Thymotabs more , fortified with xylitol, for a feeling of freshness intense
You want to soothe your throat while enjoying a moment of fruity sweetness ? You will enjoy the Thymotabs orange .
- Children from 4 to 12 years : 1 to 4 lozenges per day
- Adults and children over 12 years : 1 to 8 lozenges per day
- Pregnant women : 1 to 4 lozenges per day
Let it melt the chips slowly in the mouth.
Thymotabs orange is compatible with homeopathy (no mint) and suitable for diabetics (no sugar).\"
Ingredients per tablet : Agents de charge : sorbitol, xylitol - natural Flavourings : orange, lemon - bulking Agent : cellulose - dry Extract of thyme (Thymus vulgaris) 30 mg - Vitamin C 30 mg (for 6 tablets = 180 mg, or 225% RDA*) - natural Flavouring : cinnamon - Agents : talc, magnesium stearate - Acidifier : citric acid - bulking Agent : silicon dioxide - natural Flavour : eucalyptus - Sweeteners : steviol glycosides, sucralose.
*RDA = Recommended Daily Intake.
Box of 24 lozenges to suck on.
Excessive consumption may have laxative effects.