PROTECTION OF CELLS AGAINST OXIDATIVE STRESS
Sumivital contains antioxidants (vitamins + minerals) which are involved in the protection against free radicals, strengthening the vitality and the support of the defence system.
It is important that the diet supplies the body with the necessary elements for a protection radical-scavenging, Sumivital ensures the supplementation.
The composition of the capsules SUMIVITAL corresponds exactly to that used in the French study SU.VI.MAX. (Study measuring the effect of a supplementation with Antioxidant Vitamins and Minerals on the resistance of the organism).
The vitamin C and the vitamin E help protect against free radicals.
The vitamin C intervenes at different levels:
- contribution to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- participation in the energy metabolism, good function
of the immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, etc...
The beta-carotene, a precursor of vitamin A, helps to stimulate
and the strengthening of the immune system.
The selenium, associated to the vitamine E helps protect the body
free radicals thus supporting the immune system.
The zinc participates in synthesis of normal DNA and proteins.
1 capsule Sumivital per day
to be taken with a glass of water, during the meal.
Notification number : NUT 21/10
Dietary supplement Do not exceed the recommended daily
Each capsule sumivital contains
· beta-carotene : 6 mg (125% RDA)
· vitamin E : equivalent to 30 mg of D-alpha-tocopherol (300% RDA)
· vitamin C : 120 mg (200% RDA)
· selenium : 100 µg (143% RDA) in the form of yeast enriched in selenium
· zinc : 20 mg (133% RDA) in the form of zinc gluconate.
Box of 60 or 120 capsules.