Sensodyne Rapid Relief is a toothpaste daily specialized for sensitive teeth that has been clinically proven that it provides a relief in just 60 seconds but also a long lasting protection with a brushing two times a day. Its unique formulation of fluoride stannous is designed to act quickly and help alleviate tooth sensitivity by creating a barrier covering the sensitive areas of your teeth
Adults and children 12 years and over :
- Brush thoroughly teeth for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and no more than 3 times per day or according to the recommendations of your dentist or doctor. Take care to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Avoid swallowing the toothpaste. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age :
- See a dentist or a doctor.
- Relief clinically proven in only 60 seconds
- Long lasting Protection from tooth sensitivity
- Sensodyne: the first choice of dentists
- Quickly forms a barrier on the sensitive areas of your teeth
- Toothpaste daily 75ml
If the product causes irritation, discontinue use.
Discontinue use and consult a dentist if :
- The sensitivity persists or worsens. Tooth sensitivity can be a sign of a serious problem that requires immediate care performed by a dentist.
- The pain or sensitivity still persist after 4 weeks of use.
Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, other adverse Triphosphate, Aroma, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Stannous Fluoride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharine, Sodium Fluoride, Limonene.
Contains Stannous Fluoride 0.454% w/w, Sodium Fluoride 0.0721% w/w (1450ppm Fluoride).