"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN\" \"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd\">
- The toothpaste VITIS sensitive is a toothpaste for daily use to combat tooth sensitivity. It is based on the technology of nanoréparation
- It reduces tooth sensitivity from the first brushing
- It is suitable for patients suffering from tooth sensitivity because of dentinal tubules exposed (following a recession of the gum and/or dental erosion)
- Thanks to its low-value-abrasive (RDA = 40), it is a toothpaste especially safe for the tooth surface
- Tip : use VITIS sensitive 2x a day instead of toothpaste normal and with a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Tooth sensitivity can reappear if you stop brushing your teeth with toothpaste Desensin Repair. It is for this reason that we advise to continue the use of Desensin Repair daily.
Nanoparticles of hydroxyapatite (0,45%) technology (nanoréparation) potassium Nitrate (5,00%) sodium Fluoride (1450 ppm) Provitamin B5 (1,00%) Allantoin (0,10%) Vitamin E (0,30%)