The NovaMin, the active substance contained in Sensodyne Repair and Protect, is a unique formulation based on calcium. It forms a protective layer on sensitive parts of teeth to help restore the fragile areas with the materials of natural content in the teeth. Sensodyne Repair & Protect relieves sensitive teeth to help you enjoy life without worry, but you also helps to prevent tooth decay thanks to the presence of fluorine and with a brushing two times a day.
Adults and children 12 years and over :
- Brush thoroughly teeth for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and no more than 3 times per day or according to the recommendations of your dentist or doctor. Take care to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Avoid swallowing the toothpaste. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age :
- See a dentist or a doctor.
- Relieves tooth sensitivity for 24 hours, in case of brushing twice a day
- Sensodyne: the First choice of dentists for tooth sensitivity
- Effective relief of sensitive teeth with NovaMin, with the formation of a protective layer on the areas weakened
- Relief clinically proven and daily protection for sensitive teeth
- Toothpaste daily 75ml
If the product causes irritation, discontinue use.
Discontinue use and consult a dentist if :
- The sensitivity persists or worsens. Tooth sensitivity can be a sign of a serious problem that requires immediate care performed by a dentist.
- The pain or sensitivity still persist after 4 weeks of use.
Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate (NOVAMIN), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharine, Sodium Fluoride, Limonene