Sensodyne Complete Protection Extra Fresh contains fluoride of tin, and has been specially developed to relieve sensitive teeth, while keeping the benefits of a toothpaste normal. Its unique formulation offers 7 benefits in one single formula to provide a complete protection for sensitive teeth with brushing two times a day.Its formulation has been specially developed provide sensitive teeth with everything they need, with a brushing two times a day. The formula helps to protect against plaque and maintain healthy gums. The taste ultra-fresh gives you a pleasant sensation of freshness in the mouth.
Adults and children 12 years and over :
- Brush thoroughly teeth for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and no more than 3 times per day or according to the recommendations of your dentist or doctor. Take care to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Avoid swallowing the toothpaste. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age :
- See a dentist or a doctor.
- Complete Formulation for sensitive teeth offering 7 benefits
- Sensodyne: the First choice of dentists for tooth sensitivity
- Helps protect against the formation of dental plaque and caries
- Helps to restore the natural whiteness of the teeth with a feeling of cleanliness and freshness
- Toothpaste daily 75ml
If the product causes irritation, discontinue use.
Discontinue use and consult a dentist if :
- The sensitivity persists or worsens. Tooth sensitivity can be a sign of a serious problem that requires immediate care performed by a dentist.
- The pain or sensitivity still persist after 4 weeks of use.
Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, other adverse Triphosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Aroma, Carbomer, Stannous Fluoride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharine, Cinnamal