Babybio Growing with bifidus developed in France with cow's milk bio of French origin.
Did you know that before 3 years of age, the cow milk does not yet meet the specific nutritional needs of your child ? This is why Babybio has developed Babybio Growing Powder to take up the slack.
It contains more iron, more essential fatty acids and less protein than cow's milk.
Babybio Growing Powder contains :
- just the right amount of protein for the nutritional balance for Baby
- iron : 500 ml of Babybio Growing Powder cover 75% of the recommended nutritional intakes
- vitamin D contributes to bone growth
- balanced in essential fatty acids
- vegetable oils organic : oils of sunflower oleic and rapeseed bio
Skimmed milk*, maltodextrin from maize*, vegetable oils* (sunflower oleic*, rapeseed*), lactose*, whey minerals of the milk (calcium), minerals (magnesium chloride, lactate, ferrous, potassium hydroxide, zinc sulphate, sodium selenite, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese sulphate), vitamins (L-sodium ascorbate, acetate retinol, cholecalciférol, nicotinamide, phytomenadione, calcium D-pantothenate, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid), acetate of D-alpha-tocopherol, DL-alpha-tocopherol, palmitate ascorbyle), bifidobacteria (Bifidobacterium lactis).
* Ingredients from organic farming.