Alline Procap Trenker 180 Capsules
Nicorette Fruit Gomme à Mâcher 105 x 4mgNICORETTE
A gum with a coating that helps you stop smoking.
• Chew to combat tobacco dependence
• A pleasant taste
(*75% of smokers who want to quit smoking choose the fruity taste *)
• A crunchy texture
* Source : Pfizer data on file, Consumer Evaluation Test, 2005.
Deletion of the phenomena of nicotine withdrawal in the treatment of tobacco dependence, which can reduce or stop tobacco use.
It is important that you properly use this chewing gum in respecting the art of chewing:
• chew slowly for 10 seconds
• “pen” the chewing gum between gum and cheek for 1 minute
• repeat the operation for about 30 minutes.
We will choose the gum, 4 mg according to the degree of addiction of the smoker.
NICORETTE chewing gum should be chewed slowly according to the instructions. When you smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day, it is recommended that NICORETTE gum 2 mg. When you smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day, it is recommended that the 4-mg.
It is not recommended to continue the treatment beyond a year. Some people need a longer duration of treatment, to avoid starting to smoke again.
• It is necessary to completely stop smoking.
• In most cases, 8 to 12 gums per day is enough. A Maximum of 24 gums per day.
The length of treatment varies for each person. Normally, it takes at least 3 months. After the initial period, it is necessary to gradually reduce the daily dose. When the consumption is dropped to 1 or 2 gums a day, it will completely stop any form of nicotine.
REDUCTION IN SMOKING
• To the extent possible, we will alternate between cigarettes and chewing gums. Use the chewing gum when the urge to smoke appears.
• Use each day a sufficient number of gums, with a maximum of 24 units.
• Any reduction of cigarette consumption should be continued until complete stop. Then, gradually decrease the consumption of gums.
When the consumption is dropped to 1 or 2 gums a day, it will completely stop any form of nicotine.
The active substance is nicotine (as résinate of nicotine).
NICORETTE FRUIT 4 mg chewing gum contains 4 mg of nicotine.
Sodium Carbonate anhydrous, chewing gum base, xylitol (E967), peppermint oil, lévomenthol, acesulfame potassium, magnesium oxide, or colloidal, quinoline yellow (E104), talc, and nitrogen.
Coating: xylitol (E967), tuttifrutti, acacia dried, titanium dioxide, carnauba wax, quinoline yellow (E104), dioxide, hypromellose, sucralose, polysorbate 80, and purified water.