"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN\" \"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd\">
Adults, teens, children over 6 years
- When necessary, 1 nasal spray in each nostril, up to 3 times per day.
- Max. 7 days of treatment, except on medical advice.
Mode of administration
- Nasal use.
- Before the first application:
- Spray at least 5 times in the air until a fog regular.
- Repeat the procedure if the sprayer has not been used for several days:
- 4 to 14 days of non-use: 1 spray in the air.
- > 14 days non-use: 5 sprays into the air.
- Clean the outer part of the mouthpiece using a soft cloth clean, and then replace the cap immediately after use.
- For reasons of hygiene and to prevent infection, the nasal spray must only be used by a single person.