Recommended for a growing teen, the women (due to menstruation), women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, the elderly, athletes and vegetarians.
- Iron, vitamins B2,B6,B12, vit.C and folic acid (B9) help to reduce fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal transport of oxygen in the body
- Iron, vitamins B9,B12, vit. C and folic acid contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system
- The lives. C increases the absorption of iron
- The lives.B2, and C contribute to protect cells against oxidative stress
- The lives.C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to ensure the normal function of skin, bones, gums, teeth and cartilage
- Folate (folic acid-vit B9) contribute to the growth of the tissues, maternal during pregnancy
Adults and children from 12 years: one tablet daily before breakfast. Given the size and the concentration of the tablet, this product is not recommended for children under 12 years of age. Do not use in cases of hemochromatosis. It is advised not to exceed the recommended daily dose.
The food supplements may not be used as a substitute for a varied diet, balanced and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of young children. Suitable for vegetarians. The color, the smell and taste of this product can vary without affecting its quality and efficiency. This is due to the natural character of the ingredients.
Juice atomized acerola (Malpighia punicifolia L. 384 mg/ comp.) 100% RDA of vit C); bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; gluconate ferrous, powdered: parsley (Petroselinum crispum M./ Petroselinum sativum H. 100 mg/ comp.), spinach (Spinacia oleracea L. 100 mg/comp.), stinging nettle (Urtica dioica L. 100 mg/comp.); coating agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydroxypropylcelluluse, talc; anti-caking: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide; vitamins B2, B6, B12, folic acid (B9).
Dispible in packages of 24 tablets and 250 ml.