Alline Procap Trenker 180 Capsules
Therabel Tasectan 15 Gélules 500 mgTherabel
Tasectan® is a medical device designed to restore the physiological functions of the intestinal lining, specially developed to control and reduce the symptoms associated with diarrhoea of various etiologies, such as abdominal tension and frequent bowel movements.
Effective within 12 hours.
The tannate of gelatin, which consists the product is not altered in the stomach and acts by forming a film which protects the intestinal mucosa, thereby reducing the frequency and duration of events that cause diarrhoea. This medical device is in the form of capsules for adults and powder for children
- It is not necessary to consult a health professional before using this product. However, it is advised to consult a in case of severe symptoms or persistent, or when there is doubt about the diagnosis, especially in children under 3 years of age or in the elderly.
- In case of diarrhea in the child under 3 years of age, in particular in the presence of other symptoms, we recommend that you consult your health care provider.
- It is recommended to use the product in association with a liquid filler, and dietary measures traditionally used in the treatment of diarrhea (oral rehydration).
- Although no side effects have been observed, it is recommended not to use this medical device during pregnancy or during the first month of breastfeeding. In all cases, consult with your doctor first.
- Do not use this product after the expiry date indicated on the packaging.
- Do not use the product if the blister packs or pouches are opened or damaged(e)s.
- Store at room temperature and away from any source of heat. Do not freeze.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Contra-indications and side effects
Do not use Tasectan® in case of allergy to tannate of gelatin or any other component of the product.
Adults : 1 to 2 capsules every 4 to 6 hours until the symptoms disappear.
Children under 3 years of age : 1 sachet every 6 hours until the symptoms disappear.
Children from 3 to 14 years old : 1 to 2 sachets every 6 hours until the symptoms disappear.
Capsules : swallow the capsule with water.
Powder : it can be added to food or mixed with a small amount of milk, fruit juice or water. Mix well, and swallow immediately.
- Capsules : Tannate of gelatin, corn starch, magnesium stearate
- Powder : Tannate of gelatin
- 20 sachets of 250 mg (for paediatric use).
- Blister pack of 15 capsules of 500 mg.