Supplements capillaries in their current form are often incomplete and do not bring about them often that one or two amino acids, some vitamins and minerals.
The keratin, of natural origin and water-soluble, allows for the assimilation optimally by the body.
Each of the salts minerals and each of the vitamins present in Alline Procap involved in the maintenance
of a healthy hair.
- The ß-carotene plays a role in the process of specialization of the cell, an important episode of the hair cycle.
- The vitamins B2, C and E contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- With the vitamin B9 the vitamin B6 using the regular homocystein metabolism.
- The vitamin B8 aid in the maintenance of healthy hair.
- The vitamin B9 also plays a role in the process of cell division, another important phase of the hair cycle.
- The zinc contributes to the cellular protection against oxidative stress and the maintenance of healthy hair and nails.
- The zinc with the iron also play a role in the process of cell division, an important episode of the hair cycle.
- The iron is involved in the transport of oxygen in the body.
- The copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation. It is also used in the normal transport of iron and helps to protect cells against oxidative stress.
- 1 capsule per day (volume & shine to hair)
- 2 capsules per day (normal Growth of hair),
to be taken with a glass of water during the meal.
Precaution for use : pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take food supplements without consulting their physician.
- Keratin : 500 mg
- Iron : 14 mg (gluconate iron, 100% RDA)
- Zinc : 10 mg (zinc gluconate, 100% RDA)
- Copper : 1 mg (gluconate of copper,100% RDA)
- ß-carotene : 4,8 mg (100% RDA)
- Vitamin B1 : 1,1 mg (thiamine hydrochloride, 100% RDA)
- Vitamin B2 : 1.4 mg (riboflavin, 100% RDA)
- Vitamin B3 : 16 mg (nicotinic acid, 100% RDA)
- Vitamin B5 : 6 mg (calcium D-pantothenate, 100% RDI)
- Vitamin B6 : 1,4 mg (pyridoxine hydrochloride, 100% RDA)
- Vitamin B8 : 50 µg (D-biotin, 100% RDA)
- Vitamin B9 : 200 µg (folic acid, 100%, RDA)
- Vitamin C : 80 mg (L-sodium ascorbate, 100% RDI)
- Vitamin E : 12 mg (hydrogénosuccinate D-alapha-tocophéryle, 100% RDA)
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae 100% inactivated : 473 mg