Boswellia serrata contributes to the preservation of the flexibility of the joints. Manganese also plays a role in the production of connective tissue and vitamin C stimulates the formation of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
What is it that makes Flexisan so special ?
- It contains a unique blend of mucopolysaccharides, type I collagen, manganese and vitamin C
- The membrane pure egg shell is obtained using a patented process and environmentally friendly
- MSM of high quality with the guarantee of a very high purity
- Type II collagen has a quality scientifically proven
3 times 1 capsule per day, before meals
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. FlexiSan is a dietary supplement and cannot be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor in case of pregnancy or breast-feeding. People with kidney problems must not consume more than 200 mg of vitamin C per day due to, among others, the risk of hyperoxalémie.
Ingredients per capsule vegetarian:
- Tendofit® Mix 175 mg contains: Mucopolysaccharides 131,8 mg and Collagen type I 23,45 mg
- Methyl-sulfonate-methane (MSM) 150 mg
- Membrane of egg shell 100 mg
- Vitamin C 84,53 mg (106% AR*) of which: L-ascorbic Acid 65 mg) and Sodium-L-ascorbate (Tendofit® Mix) 19,53 mg
- Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) oleoresin standardized to ?6 mg of acetyl-11-keta-acid bétaboswellique 60 mg
- Collagen not denaturé type II 13.5 mg
- Manganese 0.33 mg (16,5% AR*) of which: Bisglycinate, manganese (0.14 mg, and Sulphate of manganese (Tendofit® Mix) 0.19 mg
Ingredients: methyl sulfonate, methane, mucopolysaccharides, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), membrane shell ofegg, vitamin C, frankincense, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), collagen type I, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), type II collagen, stabilizer (carraghénanes), conservative (acetate of potassium), manganese.*AR: Dietary Reference