The BOTTOM HAS VARICOSE veins are real stockings and differentiate it clearly from the BOTTOM OF SUPPORT.
Bota Tovarix available in:
three classes of compression
- Class 1 = 18-22 mm Hg
- Class 2 = 25-32 mm Hg and
- Class 3 = 36-48 mm Hg
three versions with different composition :
- fiber conventional cotton (Tovarix 30)
- micro fiber Tactel® (Tovarix 20)
- with fiber silver X-static® (Tovarix 50)
- with SeaCell® active - fiber well-being (Tovarix 70)
· 8 kinds / types of bottom (the bottom runs up to the panty of pregnancy).
- 20/I ? 20/II: 71% tactel/polyamide - 29% lycra/elastan/Elastan
- 30/II ? 30/III: 60% nylon/polyamide - 25% lycra/elastan - 15% katoen/cotton
- 50/I - 50/II ? 50/III: 40% Tactelpolyamide/nylon - 30% lycra/elastan/Elastan - 20% katoen/ cotton/Baumwolle - 10% X-static (zilver/silver/Silber)
- 70/II - 70/III:62% Tactelpolyamide/nylon - 26% lycra/elastan/Elastan - 8% katoen/ cotton/Baumwolle - 4% SeacellActive
- Class 1 (18-22 mm Hg): Edema light. Heavy legs / tired. Pregnancy. Moderate to varicose veins.
- Class 2 (25-32 mm Hg): Edema pronounced. State varicose generalized. Varicose veins accompanying the pregnancy. After sclerotherapy, and surgery. Chronic venous insufficiency.
- Class 3 (36-48 mm Hg): Strong edema. Varicose veins induration. After sclerotherapy, and surgery. Chronic venous insufficiency.
- Graduated Compression: Bota Tovarix is a stockings for varicose veins, made with a graduated compression and are manufactured according to the most modern techniques.
- Better elasticity: Bota Tovarix is more easy to slip on thanks to a better elasticity.
- Excellent form of adaptation: Bota Tovarix offer of material particularly well tolerated and is an excellent form of adaptation.
The quality of the micro fibre:
The micro fiber Tactel® micro) to the outside and the micro fiber Tactel® multisoft) on the inside to provide optimal comfort with climate effect. In addition to these general characteristics the Tovarix 20 has as its specific features: the classes of compression are identical to the other stockings for varicose veins.
Micro fine fiber (Tactel®):
- The bottom has a touch more thin, flexible, elegant appearance, and brings a better comfort.
- The bottom is more extensible and easier to put on.
- The bottom has a climate effect (breathable) (Tactel®).
- The bottom is also available.