Alline Procap Trenker 180 Capsules
EstroBalance Mangue Funciomed Poudre 644g
Ultra Glycem X Funciomed Poudre 700g
PUSH MED CHEVILLERE DROITE 32-35CM T3Push
Push med guarantees solutions for the treatment and prevention of injuries on the locomotor apparatus. Push med relieves possible pain, which increases the physical capacity of the joint.
The brace Push Med supports the ankle and can be used in a series of cases and conditions.
- Moderate (residual) instability (under moderate strain)
- Treatment of acute injuries of the lateral ligaments of the ankle (alternative or bandage)
- Treatment of fractures with a stable ankle (Weber type A with isolated fracture of the malleolus, lateral)
- Follow up treatment of ankle fractures (including Jones fracture)
- Post-operative treatment of injuries of the tears
- Irritation of the capsule and tendinitis after a fracture of the ankle or ligament injury
- Arthrosis with instability
- Secondary prevention of lesions of the ligaments of the ankle (moderate strain with accumulation of fluid)
- Jamming (clamping of the capsule; anterior and posterior)
The brace is based on the concept of the taping. The pressure level as well as the limits of pronation and supination are adjustable. The application of silicone on the inside of the brace ensures a proper position is maintained. The comfort bands are planned around sensitive areas such as the instep and the heel of Achilles.
The brace is comfortable and simple to put in place by its user, thanks to a wide opening and a heel-lock built-in around the heel.