Push ortho is used in the event of complaints or reduced function of the locomotor apparatus. Push ortho can play an important role in cases of repositioning and stabilisation, which compensates for the loss of function.
The Push Ortho Aequi is an effective ankle orthosis which strikes a balance between strong mechanical support of an ankle-deficient and a great comfort of use.
- Chronic ankle instability
- Serious (residual) instability (in the case of a major effort)
- Treatment of acute injuries of the lateral ligaments of the ankle
- Follow up treatment of ankle fractures operated on or not
- Arthrosis with instability without accumulation of fluid
- Secondary prevention of lesions of the ligaments of the ankle (in case of important effort without accumulation of fluid)
The reinforcement rigid of the Aequi is on the side median (internal) to the ankle and has a recess at the level of the malleolus. It is composed of fiber reinforced with a synthetic material and is very strong. The reinforcement is constructed so that the center is very solid and the edges are flexible. This allows to adapt to the shape of the ankle and enhances comfort.
The bandage is effective with the diagonal stripe, that closes on the reinforcement internal. The elastic bands provide a compression on the ankle. The movements of inversion and eversion are restricted, while the flexion and extension plantar remain sufficiently free. With this, one does not feel any gene to place his foot.