Alldress is an adhesive bandage absorbent semi-permeable indicated for the recovery of postoperative wound, sutured (dry) or superficial (slight oozing) The outer film which is impermeable maintains the moist environment of the wound while protecting it from microbial contamination and in to the shower.
- Slip protection easy to remove, to a practical application and aseptic
- Compresses hypo-adherent to the wound.
- Outer Film which is impermeable to viruses and bacteria, for protection and increased security
- Outer Film which is anti-viral and anti-bacterial, to guarantee the safety and protection
- Barrier impermeable to liquids to ensure the retention of the exudate while protecting the wound from contamination external
- Adhesive polyacrylate, non-aggressive for the skin, ensuring a secure fastening and soft .
Alldress is made of a polyurethane film laminate and polyester non-woven fabric coated with an adhesive polyacrylate. The absorbent pad is covered with a mesh of polyolefin micro-adherent.