- More infos
- System blood Glucose Monitoring OneTouch Verio®
- Guide educational for diabetics
- Quick user Guide
- OneTouch Reveal® web application
- Reviews (0)
The kit education for OneTouch Verio®is has been developed to support diabetic patients recently diagnosed with in the first use of their blood glucose. The kit of educational contains the system of monitoring and educational tools to better understand and manage diabetes.
In your kit educational you will find:
The OneTouch Verio® gives you useful information at a glance. A The kit contains a blood glucose meter, test strips, pen, self-piercing, lancets and instructions for use.
Learn more about diabetes, its complications and your life with diabetes.
Save your results in blood sugar in this book, or download your copy here.
A small instruction guide to help you use the OneTouch Verio®.
Provides information regarding the management of your results glycemic online or with our mobile application.
The kit contains the following:
In the Kit Educationalyou will find
- System of monitoring glycemic OneTouch Verio®
- A guide to education for diabetics
- A book
- Information about the OneTouch Reveal®
- A card of registration for the newsletters OneTouch®
- A map ICE
- Information about our partners (Sweetbee and ABD)
- USB Cable
The System of monitoring glycemic OneTouch Verio® contains:
- 1 blood glucose meter-OneTouch Verio® (batteries included)
- 10 test strips OneTouch Verio®
- 1 lancing device OneTouch® Delica®
- 10 lancets sterile OneTouch® Delica®
- User manual
- Getting started Guide
- Carrying case