Brush 2-IN-1 Nailner For strong nails will be more healthy, more shiny.
Mechanism of action of the brush 2 IN 1 Nailner
Thanks to its unique formula, Nailner 2 IN 1 is effective against the fungus, while bringing shine to your nails :
- The solution penetrates to the heart of the nail and treats the infection by creating an environment unfavourable to the development of the fungus.
- Also contains an active gloss that restores the beauty of the nail in just 7 days.
- Long term protection by preventing infection throughout the regrowth
The brush 2-IN-1 Nailner is a class IIa medical device. Read the instructions carefully before any use.
Nailner for strong nails, shiny and healthy !
Apply the solution twice a day for the first four weeks, then once a day until a healthy nail replace the nail affected.The brush Nailner 2-IN-1 allows close to 300 applications.
Before each use, remove all traces of varnish and clean the nail affected. Push back the cuticles. You may find, in particular at the level of the toes, the nail come off when the fungus invades the nailbed. Don't worry, this is normal. You can remove the parts brittle, but it is not necessary to file down the nail before you apply the brush. To avoid that the product does not stain surfaces under the feet and the hands if he is knocked down, place a clean cloth or a piece of absorbent paper before any application.
Unscrew cap and carefully remove the brush from the bottle taking care to remove any excess solution. Apply on the nail that is affected (or all the nails in the case of preventive treatment) in the same way that a varnish classic, layered parallel and regular, of the lunula (half-moon clear near the cuticle) to the end, without forgetting the underside of the nail. Allow to dry for 1 to 2 minutes. Ensure that the solution is dry before putting on socks/shoes or gloves. The use of nail Polish, classical or false nails is not recommended in cases of onychomycosis. It is necessary to wash hands after contact with the nail affected to avoid any contamination of other nails.
The brush Nailner 2-IN-1 can also be used as a preventative measure. Apply once a day on the nails in order to avoid a contamination between the nails, or simply prevent a possible yeast infection. In this case, you can apply a nail Polish, classic, above the solution, once dry.
Keep the bottle tightly closed after each use. Store at room temperature. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Check below our tips to optimize the treatment and prevent the onset of a yeast infection.
- Avoid tight shoes that bind the toes, thus potentially spreading the infection from one nail to another and to create an environment in confined, hot and humid, conducive to the development of the fungus.
- Keep your nails short, dry and clean. Cut right while filing the areas that are thicker. Well dry your hands and feet after bathing, including between the toes.
- Wash hands immediately after touching a nail that is assigned, because the fungus can spread from one nail to the other.