€ 75,46 € 94,33 -20%
"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN\" \"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd\">
For the dietary treatment of a disease of the maple syrup. Use under medical supervision.
MSUD Anamix infant is a nutritional powder for infant without isoleucine, leucine and valine. Contains polyunsaturated fatty acids-long-chain prebiotics. It contains amino acids essential and non-essential, carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins, mineral salts and trace elements.
This product should not be used as the sole source of protein but should be used in combination with another source of protein to satisfy the needs for water, the requirements for isoleucine, leucine, valine, and the food needs general of the infant.
For the dietary treatment of a disease of the maple syrup MSUD proven in infants up to 12 months and in addition in children up to 3 years.
For use only under medical supervision.
To be used exclusively by the patients of the disease maple syrup MSUD.
Not suitable for parenteral administration.
MSUD Anamix infant is a dietetic food intended for special medical purposes. A medical power supply is recommended by the doctor or the dietician. Contains milk.
The daily amount must be divided into portions spread over the day. It is recommended to dilute 15 g of powder (3 mesurettes) in 90 ml of water.
1. Wash your hands and clean the work plan. Sterilize the bottle and teat.
2. Boil fresh water for 5 minutes, or, if you use an electric kettle until it shuts off. Let cool for at least 30 minutes, until you feel the right temperature on your wrist. Pour the recommended amount of water in a sterilized bottle.
3. Fill the measuring scoop provided powder and remove the powder in excess, using a clean knife and sec Do not pack the powder in the measuring scoop.
4. Add the recommended amount of mesurettes to the water. Close the bottle with the stopper and shake until the powder is fully diluted. Check the temperature on the inner side of your wrist.
5. The food remaining in the bottle should be discarded after 1 hour. Do not heat the food.
glucose syrup, vegetable oils, refined (sunflower rich in oleic acid, coconut, rapeseed, sunflower), fibre (galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from cow's milk), fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)), L-lysine L-glutamate, lactose (cow's milk), L-proline, glucose (cow's milk), L-arginine, glycine, ascorbic acid, L-aspartic acid, triphosphate calcium, L-threonine, emulsifier (E472c), L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, L-serine, L-histidine, L-alanine, potassium chloride, citrate, tripotassique, L-cystine, L-tryptophan, dibasic, sodium, acetate of magnesium, L-methionine, arachidonic acid (AA) from d?unicellular organism plant, bitartrate choline, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from a single cell organism plant, L-glutamine, sodium chloride, inositol, L-ascorbic acid, L-glutamic acid, galactose (from cow's milk), taurine, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, L-carnitine, acetate of DL-?-tocopherol, calcium D-pantothenate, nicotinamide, antioxidants (E304, E306, E307), manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, acetate retinol, potassium iodide, chromium chloride, acid ptéroylmonoglutamique , phytomenadione , sodium selenite, sodium molybdate, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin. Contains GOS and FOS at a rate of 0.8 g per 100 mL.