"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN\" \"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd\">
Glutamine represents over 60% of the amino acids.This amino acid is involved in the synthesis of many proteins in the intestine, systemimmune, cartilage and muscles.
What is GLUTAMINE ?
- Nourish and protect the intestinal mucosaOne
- Contribute to the synthesis of immune proteinsTwo
- Repair tissue after physical stress (burns, surgery) or psychologicalThree
- Manufacture of glutathione or GABA
- Participate in the acid-base balance of the body
- 900 mg per tablet