Arkodigest® Intestinal Transit will be your ideal ally to help youregulate your transit smooth and without addictionthanks to the Rhubarb and Mallow.
Oral.Reserved to theadultand thechild from 12 years old.
- Children from 12 years : Take 1 tablet in the evening at bedtime with a large glass of water.
- Adults : Take 2 tablets in the evening at bedtime with a large glass of water.
Of ingredients and a custom formula for your intestinal transit !
Strong expertise in the field of herbal medicine, the laboratories Arkopharma, specially developed Arkodigest® Intestinal Transit : a exclusive formula at the base of plants and hydrolyzates of lactic ferments rigorously selected by the experts at Arkopharma.
- The Rhubarb (Rheum palmatum, Rheum officinale). A native of China and Tibet, Rhubarb grows in the spring or in the fall on well-drained soils. Known in the culinary field, the Rhubarb is also recognized in herbal medicine because it helps stimulate the intestinal transit.
- The Purple (Malva sylvestris). Native to Asia and the mediterranean Basin, the Mallow is used in herbal medicine for its mild action on the transit. In fact, the flowers of purple help to the good progression of the food bolus.
- The Prune (Prunus domestica). Prune is traditionally known for its properties on the transit. In the context of a daily consumption of 100 g of prunes, the prunes also contributes to normal bowel function.
- The Wheat bran (Triticum aestivum). The sound is the outer part of the grain of a cereal. In the context of a consumption of at least 10 g of wheat bran fibre, these contribute to increase the volume of feces.
Arkodigest® Intestinal Transit also contains the rose and hydrolysates lactic acid bacteria.
Detail of ingredients
Sweetener : sorbitol Powder - underground rhubarb (Rheum palmatum, Rheum officinale) - Powder prune (Prunus domestica) - Sound wheat(Triticum aestivum) - Powder of flower of purple (Malva sylvestris) - Powder fleur de rosier (Rosa gallica, Rosa centifolia) - Anti-caking agent : magnesium stearate - Hydrolyzates of lactic ferments : Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum.Coating : coating Agents : hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose and stearic acid ? Concentrated dyes, spirulina, apple, blackcurrant and radish - modified Starch - Dye : titanium dioxide.
Nutritional Information average
|For 1 tablet||For 2 tablets|
|Fibers||88 mg||176 mg|
|Powder of rhubarb||225 mg||450 mg|
|Powder prune||29 mg||58 mg|
|Wheat bran||29 mg||58 mg|
|Powder purple||18 mg||37 mg|
|Powder pink||18 mg||37 mg|
|Hydrolysates from lactic ferments||2.2 mg||4.5 mg|